November 14, 2014

On Film


Hi happy Friday!

A couple days ago I was able to develop some film at my local print lab, Zebra Color, of some photos I took in New Orleans as well as around my apartment. I had the biggest knot in my stomach as I held the envelop containing the prints, hoping I did alright. Butterflies broke through as I was looking through my shots.

They were decent pictures... but the entire process of taking pictures on a film camera, developing them and then finally getting the chance to see them without the instant gratification that digital cameras offered; it was so nostalgic and wonderful and it made me so happy all around.

Anyways, I spent all night scanning them because I didn't think about ordering digital copies. But I'll share some more into next week! Until then, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment :

  1. next time you use film you'll have to request a CD of them - so easy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest