January 30, 2015

A Few Good Things


I recently acquired a used record player of immaculate condition. Luckily my parents had a receiver and speakers lying around their house that I borrowed for my apartment! My dad also built me a cool shelf that gives it all a home. More to come on that.

Remember my closet store? I didn't, until I got a sale the other day. I will be updating it soon as I am ready to do another closet purge. Check it out soon!

I am finally going to Austin, TX in a few months! It's been one of those cities on my list of places to visit for quite some time now, so I am very excited about going! I will need some suggestions on places to visit :). I am looking at other places to visit this year too. Marking up my calendar with travel plans feel so good.

1 comment :

  1. ah yes austin! i loved it there. never had a bad meal and when i came back, all the food here was disappointing, le sigh. have fun though and i can't wait to travel along with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest