April 10, 2012

Fancy Car Show

Lamborghini love

Last weekend, Joshua and I got tickets from my sister to go to a car show in Downtown St. Pete. We got to see, touch, and smell some very expensive vintage and contemporary cars. We stayed away from the vintage cars since Joshua is not a fan of those. I'm not much of a car person, some of these cars of upwards of $100,000... I've never even heard of! But it was nice to be able to see these cars that I would never afford up close.  Here are some of the big contenders we saw. 

BMW

Bugatti
This car was definitely Mr. Popular. I couldn't walk passed it without someone taking a picture of me with it. 

Ferrari love and whimsy

Other than showcasing fancy cars, they also offered VIP wine tasting, gourmet food and you could even test drive the cars... provided that you show them your bank statement. Those parts of the events I couldn't participate in, I was just trying not to pass out from the heat! But fortunately they allowed you to sit in some of the cars that they were selling. Joshua hopped into the Aston Martin Vantage and I posed in a Bentley. I can see why these cars are so luxurious! 

love and whimsy blog dream cars


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest