September 7, 2012

Renewed.

"Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do." - William Faulkner (one of my favorite authors)

Ever feel like you're just stuck in a rut? Every day melts together and you can't tell one day from the next? 

To be honest, that's how I've been feeling. Maybe it's the monotony of work or an unchanged daily routine. With everything I'm doing now, I've forgotten about working towards what I'm really passionate about and making it to that place I most want to be, where ever that is. 

The motivation I've lost is coming back though; the sun is peaking from behind clouds, literally. Every morning, there were beautiful sunrises. I just stared off into the sky, daydreaming. Wishing I could spend my day outdoors and basking in the glorious sun. It ignited the fire was temporarily put out that drives the ambitious me. It was refreshing compared to the doom and gloom of last week's weather, and reminded me to appreciate the little things in life.

I'm glad for this weekend for the chance to clean up my scatter-brain thoughts. What are your plans?

1 comment :

  1. I love regrouping my thoughts on the weekend!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest