September 14, 2012

Way Back When


Isn't it fun sometimes to look back on old photos? Well, last night I was hunting down photos I haven't seen in a while (maybe they are lost forever? *sadface*) and I came across these. Here we have a couple snapshots of when Joshua and I first started dating.

This is our "look-off-into-the-sunset" photo and awkward heart hands pic.

Seeing these and going through others taken around the same time brought back a flood of memories. It was the honeymoon stage of our relationship; we were inseparable and simply head over heels for each other. After nearly 4 years, I still feel the same way.

10 comments :

  1. Aw this is so cute and so sweet. I love finding old photos too. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. I love finding older pictures, too--they always bring back a flood of memories!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is adorable. Call me corny, but I actually really like seeing other couples' photos, because it spurs me to dig up my own old photos with my boyfriend. :) That first one is just too cute for words!

    With love from San Francisco, California,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the variance in the heart finger picture. One side is huge the other side is tiny because of your mini hand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice photos and post honey, it was a pleasure to meet your blog :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooo sweet hun!
    I too love looking at old photos from when Stu and I were dating, brings back such lovely memories

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, these old photos are so pretty. So happy you still feel the same way! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest