November 1, 2012

Halloween in St. Petersburg


The Old Northeast neighborhood near downtown St. Petersburg is a hotspot for trick or treating and seeing some pretty creative Halloween decor. Not just your usual pumpkins and skeletons here, but a house handing out freshly made cotton candy, themed lawns, electric chairs, guillotines, constructed ships and such. Walking down the streets blocked off by the coppers, you won't be surprised to see scary shadows in the windows, ghosts hanging down from the trees, and news media. Definitely the place to be on Halloween. 
 





How was your Halloween night?

8 comments :

  1. So great that you took photos! I never knew that there was such a gem down there in St Pete all those years that I was out trick or treating in Clearwater! Looks like so much fun. I wish I could have some fresh cotton candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so fun and scary.... I love the word "fresh cotton" you see... :d

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow people go all out! This looks like the best time! I love the political gravestones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so elaborate. I don't know if I would venture out there. Eek.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how AWESOME! i wish we got into halloween here in australia as much as you guys do! i just found your blog. so happy i did. i'm loving it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. HALLOWEEN HEAVEN!! I live in Tally; I wish we had badass halloween 'hoods like this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! I'm so jealous. I miss 'this' type of Halloween - all we ever get over here is slutty parties. :-/ The presidential candidates are hilarious :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW the pumpkins in the trees! I'm like woah!!!

    Kaylyn
    www.theweirhouse.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest