November 27, 2012

Holiday Things: Gifts for Parents

Sometimes thinking about what to buy parents can be a bit difficult. How do you show your appreciation to the two people who made it all happen? A lot of times it doesn't have to be big and extravagant. For my parents, I like to shop for simple things that can add a little something special for the everyday. 


one Kate Spade On the Town Short Necklace / two J.Crew Brompton Mini-Hobo / three Garrett Leight The Rialto Leopard Tort / four Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Parfum / five Diptyque Baies, Figuier and Roses

one Hill-Side Selvedge Pocket Square / two Uniform Wares 200 Series PVD Rose Watch / three Unionmade Utility Bifold Wallet / four The Art of Straight Razor, Shaving Cream and Brush / five Thurlow Thurmocs American Deerskin Slippers

16 comments :

  1. love the gifts! My husband loves man fancy shaving kits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have trouble coming up with gifts for my parents! These are great ideas!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I usually do too, which became the inspiration for this post! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh wow these are all such great picks for both parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You totally nailed these, Milynn! Parents are tough to buy for sometimes. I think I'm going with a watch for my Dad this year!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never know what to get my parents! I do want that necklace for myself, though :)

    Life Unsweetened

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I would definitely borrow it from my mom if I decide to get that :P

      Delete
  6. I usually don't buy gifts for my parents because it is just too difficult so Evan and I make them a fancy dinner or something. But I love this gift guide and I want it all for myself. Especially that men's watch. I could totally rock that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a wonderful idea too! Materialistic things aren't the only things to gift parents with :)

      Delete
  7. Parents can be tough to buy for but my mom would love a purse like that. I already ordered her a new camera but there's always her birthday :)

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally had a chance to smell those diptyque candles over the weekend and put one on my list in a hot minute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that necklace is beautiful! and the diptyque candles are always perfect for anyone!

    http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are so helpful cause i have been wracking my brain on what to get my parents! Also, this is the first christmas im not spending with them, so i want to get something extra special! thank you for these ideas!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  11. My mom would totally love one of those candles!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My dad always loves shaving gifts haha

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest