November 4, 2014

Warby Parker Winter Collection


Winter comes a little early, as the new Warby Parker Winter Collection debuts today! I have a pair of my own, which I love and get a lot of compliments on, so I am happy to help announce their new line of both eyeglasses and sunglasses with 6 rich tones and 8 new shapes.

Below are my favorites along with a few things I would wear them with. Since winter in Florida is much like autumn weather everywhere else, winter wear for me is a light button up, scarf and boots :).


Warby Parker Laurel Tea Rose Fade | J. Crew Chambray | Block Shop Scarf | Tory Burch Boots


Check it out and let me know what your favorite is.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest