March 9, 2015

Kurdi's Mediterranean Grill in Tampa


A couple weeks ago I had a delicious time at Kurdi's Mediterranean Grill in Downtown Tampa for NHIE's #EatUp. The restaurant is great addition to the Tampa Bay foodie scene, adding more flavor to the explosion of eateries in the area featuring locally sourced ingredients. 

I got to sample a variety of dishes and everything was simply incredible. From the vibrant colored Fattoush Salad, to the perfectly seasoned Mix Grill Platter, lamb chops and flavor-packed Chicken Shawarma wrap... it was all very coveted and I couldn't get enough. 


Even the drinks were amazing. I had a Lychee Martini... and that just goes down like juice (dangerous!). Their drink menu has many other delicious cocktails and also offers locally brewed beers from Cigar City and Green Bench Brewery. 

It was great to get the chance to meet the chefs and learn more about what goes into the dishes and the inspirations for it. The are so many other items on the menu that I have to try on my future dining visits. 

Check out the little video of the dining experience with other fellow bloggers and foodies:


1 comment :

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest