August 11, 2011

Party Hopping

I am so late with posting, but this past weekend I went home to celebrate my niece's birthday and my cousin welcoming a new baby into the family. It's always exciting to welcome babies into the world! My cousin and I grew up together and now that she is married and about to have her baby... It's just another indication of growing up. But her party was cute :) She even made a mustache mint chocolate lollipop.

My sister and I, and Bill photo bombing our picture.


Straight after the party, I headed back to Orlando to celebrate Joel and Lee's birthday at Ceviche. I arrived a bit earlier than I expected and sat lonely at the bar with my sangria. But anyways, the party was fun, I got them both a bottle of Ty Ku to share. You can see that it is empty there on the table, if you can distinguish anything at all from the blurriness of the photo ~

Oh my garsh I need to invest in a better camera. (taken on an iPhone)
Here are some fun pictures of the night.

Modeling?



Fail.

Post up. Yes, more modeling at the end of the night.

Busy day, but one not without fun! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest