August 10, 2011

Looking at Food at Midnight...

...and I feel like buying a crock pot. I want to learn how to make food in a slow cooker. It seems so easy, just throw things in and it cooks away.

Pot Roast
BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich

I'll definitely have to make these meals once I get a slow cooker.

And then... I want to start cooking really healthy meals too!

Chicken with tomato sauté

Tofu Stir-fry Noodles

Healthy doesn't have to be boring with meals consisting of salads. Just creativity. I love trying new dishes and learning new styles of cooking. It is time I learn to use a crock pot and a grill. I'd love to flambe too... but knowing me, I think it would be too dangerous. New frontiers are in my future! I just need a good kitchen. One day...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest