August 6, 2011

Ahh... The Beginning of Summer...

Yesterday was quite eventful, and it was also my last day of Organizational Theory and Behavior. thankgoodness. I just had to take the final in class and it was the worst. 14 or so questions (out of 40) were questions he never talked about in class or was never mentioned in the textbook. I am so thankful that I only needed a 70 something percent to pass with an A. And I got it! Then Joshua picked me up from campus and told me we were going to watch Harry Potter. I know it came out like... last month but when we went there was hardly anyone in the theater! But the movie didn't start until a couple hours after my test finished so I wanted to go shopping. Here's some of my new goodies :D

1. Murad's Clarifying Cleanser 
2. Clean Start's Welcome Matte
3. Urban Decay's Deslick Spray
4. Maybelline's The Colossal Mascara 
5. Essie's Cute as a Button polish
6. Target's yellow short sleeve cardigan

Product Review
"I needed a new face wash that doesn't dry up my face like the one I was using before. The Murad one I started using from my sister and it is awesome! It leaves my face feeling fresh and helps clear up any blemishes. I also needed more moisturizer... So I ended up getting Clean Start's Welcome Matte with SPF 15! You have to protect your face with sunscreen... especially in Florida. Nobody wants sun damage to their face. I used it today for the first time and so far so good. It controls the oil and can prevent breakouts! It's nice and light and kept my face mattified for most of the day. The Deslick spray just adds more protection and sets my makeup. I also needed new mascara. I learned from watching the Tyra Show that all makeup has a certain life span, and mascara has one of the shortest. So I needed to get a new tube. This brand is my favorite, it really is the only one I've used that holds my eyelash curls, which is hard because my hairs want to stay straight all the time. Asian hair pains. The yellow cardigan... ahh... I was so lucky! I always wanted to get a yellow cardigan and I went to target expecting to pay 17 bux... but I guess I came on a great day because I got it for 8 dollars instead."

Anyways... after doing my shopping, Joshua and I grabbed some lunch at Designer Greens. 

[Joshua's Buffalo Chicken Sandwich with a side of pita and tzatziki]

[ My Cuban Sandwich and Gorgonzola salad]
 
It was delicious. We ended up the night with friends at the apartment. And I was exhausted! Can you tell?

Courtesy of Joshua, who turns the light on while I sleep.

1 comment :

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest