December 19, 2011

I am a Graduate!


I am finally a graduate from the University of Central Florida! My ceremony was last Thursday and it was nice to be able to celebrate with my family and Joshua. It was an extra special day because not only did we celebrate my graduation, but we also celebrated my dad's birthday! After the commencement, we had reservations at Seasons 52. I was worried that because all the dishes are under 475 calories that the portions were going to be small. But they weren't (thank goodness... because I had a huge appetite)! It was a lovely dinner and we got free pictures from the restaurant to take home too!

Whoops! Holding up the line for a pose.














2 comments :

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest