December 20, 2011

DIY Gift Wrap

I finally got around to doing some Christmas shopping. Yes, I know it's a bit late in the game, but I just dread holiday shopping. Mainly because of the long lines, limited parking and crowds and crowds of people. But I was out with my sister picking wrapping paper, and I just could not bring myself to buy any of it. I didn't want to wrap my gifts with just ordinary wrapping paper or spend money to buy it. After all, the wrap is going to just be ripped off and thrown away anyways. So, like the DIY gifts I shared earlier, I went home and tried to find some inspiration that I can make at home that was easy, inexpensive and stands out. Here's what I found:

Confetti dipped wrap 
 

Cupcake paper toppers. Who knew cupcake paper can be used in other ways?


Typographic


Yarn topper


Cloth wrapper. It can be reused in other ways. Secondary gift maybe?


Woven yarn.
More yarn...


1/2/3/4/5/6

Happy wrapping :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest