August 8, 2012

City Tour: Johns Pass


While I'm touring around different cities in different states, I'd like to give you a little tour of my own city. One of the places that I always bring out-of-towners is to John's Pass. It's a neat fishing village on the water. There's tons of shops, restaurants and things to do. I've been here hundreds of times, but I still haven't got around to renting the jet skis, parasailing or any of the water sporty things they offer here. It's on my to-do list before this year ends.



And it's a lovely place to go for an evening stroll or to see the sunset over the water. 

See other bits of St. Petersburg here

8 comments :

  1. Great photos of close to my hometown of Tampa!

    Amy


    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun place! I went to college in St. Augustine but unfortunately didn't ever visit St. Petersburg.

    ♥ aquariann
    Featured Photo: Blue Hydrangea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pictures!!!

    Crazy about meeting the US!!!

    xx
    http://headsandnails.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pics, espicially the last one *_* ! I want to go there!

    Lovely blog!!

    xxx
    S'LK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I def. would love to visit here one day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, I recently discovered your blog and instantly fell in love. The hubby and I are originally from St. Pete, but are currently stationed in Washington ... so these photos definitely brought back memories.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest