February 5, 2015

Record Player



The latest addition to my apartment is this little record player setup in the corner nook of my home. It sits in the best place for spinning records during dinner parties, for kitchen cleaning and dancing in the living room. I've got just a few records to start my collection, but this B.B. King album is one of my favorites.

Other records: Nat King Cole, Frank Sinatra, Aretha Franklin and Quincy Jones.



Record Player set up record player set up Yamaha Record Player Records

1 comment :

  1. oh how i love record players. you will find that the sound is sooo incredible after you listen to a record and mp3 of the same song back to back. xo enjoy! and when you come to orlando, i'll tell you where all the $5 records are sold ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest