August 29, 2011

Poker Party

So what was on the dinner menu? Tofu and rice. I wanted to try something different, and tofu definitely is different for me! I made some onions to top it as well to give the meal a bit of a crunch, since the tofu is kind of soft. 



I've been wanting to host a dinner party for friends. I love cooking for people and being with my friends and family. So hosting a dinner party to me seems like so fun! But I imagined doing it once I get settled down in a place of my own. And.... I can decorate for the occasion! Cook! Entertain! :P

But fun for me... I got to have a taste of it. Joshua invited some of his friends over for some poker and drinks after dinner. I took this opportunity to play host. I figured people playing poker wouldn't mind some finger foods, so I made some buffalo chicken eggrolls. I baked them rather than deep frying them to make it a healthier option :D. 



1 comment :

  1. http://blackjacknonstop Fantastic information it is.Your information is so nice and interesting.This article has many valuable side.Thanks you very much for shearing this information.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest