September 7, 2011

Blank Dilemma

So, I finally moved all of my stuff out of Joshua's room into my own. I rearranged some of the furniture in here and unpacked all my clothes... well... most of it since my dresser will not fit anymore. But now I am surrounded by white walls. An empty canvas really... but I will only be living here for another two and a half months so I don't really want to put the effort to decorate it. I'll probably just nail in a picture or two on the walls. But that's it. So I'll just dream on about my next living space. I came across these pictures of a 350 square feet studio in Manhattan that I just love!



 I can't believe it's so small. I wouldn't mind living in a studio or loft if I could live in a big city for a few years. Maybe I can soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest