September 13, 2011

Let Me Adorn My Walls

I love using my computer and I pay rent, these are basically the only two reasons why I stay at my apartment. Maybe occasionally to give Joshua some space. But while I am here, I can't stand just sitting in a boring white room. So, like I said in my earlier post (here), I would nail up something on the walls. I finally got around to it. I had nails, but no hammer. Unfortunately, I had to use my iron to help me.

I always needed a place to keep my necklaces organized and untangled. This worked out perfectly to do just that, while giving some color to my room.


I could've added more, but I moved a lot of my pictures and paintings home. But this is something simple to make life here a bit smoother. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest