October 5, 2011

Occupied with Battlefield 3

Since Joshua is leaving for New York for the weekend, I have been trying to spend time with him before he leaves. We decided to get dinner together after my class...a when I came over, this is what I see him doing.


With his makeshift headset, he has his headphones hold the phone to his ear while talking to his friend playing the beta version of Battlefield 3. I was starving and ready to go eat dinner, but I knew he was not going to let up anytime soon. So I took advantage of this moment to take pictures. I knew he wouldn't shoo me away, he was too wrapped up to do anything about me! :P

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest