October 6, 2011

Marble Slab Throwback


Last day with Joshua before he goes to the big apple. So we decided to spend the day together. After finishing the second season of Ugly Betty, we went to get lunch from Designer Greens. Although it is one of my favorite places to eat (and probably the only place I would actually buy salad), I was quite unsatisfied with today's Turkey Pesto flatbread. I think the biggest turn off was biting into the sandwich and having olive oil drip into my hands. But other than that, my Gorgonzola Salad was delicious! Then we went to Marble Slab to share a dessert. We have not been there in two years. We were frequent customers back when we first started dating. I just wanted to go back and remember the days when we were just falling for one another.



Yummy! We each chose a flavor of ice cream (I chose cotton candy and he chose sweet cream) to swirl together. Mixed with Nestle Crunch and tossed in a Heath waffle cone! Ahh... I love nostalgia.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest