November 2, 2011

Cafe Comfort


Monday was quite a gloomy day. I guess it was the perfect kind of weather for the holiday, but it made me want to just kick back and relax. So Joshua and I decided to go grab a cup of coffee and some sandwiches at a relatively new cafe that opened up in Winter Park called Sleeping Moon. It was kind of hidden, nestled in a low traffic plaza. I was lucky enough to notice it in the passenger seat months ago when I passed by. So we gave it a shot to move away from the normal Starbucks that we're used to. Once we walked in, it was apparent that this would be the ideal place to work or relax. It was pretty and earthy, the decor was filled with local art. I love the string lights and their circular bar!

Turkey Day Panini (Yum!)
I love discovering new places in the neighborhood! I wonder what other hidden treasures there are around here!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest