November 12, 2011

Saturday Morning Market

I found my twin.

This weekend Joshua and I spontaneously decided to make our trek back home... mainly because he purchased a bow-tie collar for Benji and wanted to to put it on him. I'll have to post pictures later, he is so cute! But this morning my family, Joshua and I headed to the Saturday Morning Market in downtown St.Petersburg for breakfast. It was refreshing to explore our local shops and eat delicious food! We got to drink freshly squeezed tangerine juice, picked a geode to crack open, try Ethiopian food and finish with a cup of gelato. I think I was more captivated by how beautiful downtown has become over the years. I haven't explored the city in while and its always nice to discover new things about a place I grew up in. It's a tradition I'll have to start with my family from now on! 



How do you crack a geode?
Oh, that's how!




1 comment :

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest