December 2, 2011

Welcome December

Hello December! 
November's gone, and it took the warmth away with it. It's actually starting to feel like winter now that the weather switched gears and the temperature is making its way down into the 50s. Brr. The streets are lined with holiday decoration, Christmas music playing on the radio, and houses lit up with string lights. I'm starting to get into the holiday spirit! As such, I thought I'd share 5 items from my wish list... and maybe some more later. I just wish that I had a place of my own. I would decorate everywhere I could with Christmas knick knacks and cook up holiday themed food. One day...

1. J.Crew Talitha Blouse
2. Taylor Digital Food Scale
3. Williams-Sonoma OXO Stainless-Steel Mandoline
4. Banana Republic Stone Wristband Bracelet



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest