January 16, 2012

In Good Company





Happy MLK Day! I hope everyone enjoyed their 3 day break from work (if applicable!!) and school in remembrance of a historical leader. I took advantage of this weekend to spend time with some of my favorite people! I started the weekend with my niece Maya. Sometimes I make her take silly pictures with me in public. I'm pretty sure she is uncomfortable with it, but agrees to do it anyway! At least she can say she has a fun auntie? :) 

The next day I went shopping with my line sisters Christiana and Cecillia. Needless to say, we always have a great time when we get together. 

Sequin dress from BCBG 
More crazy hair accessories. 
 A great weekend is never complete without a little sleep bombing. My friend Kimmy (check out her great photography here) took this hilarious picture while we were out on our lunch date.


I love boba...<3
By the way, Joshua is finally back! I'll finally be able to be wrapped in his arms in a couple days! yay!

4 comments :

  1. love your blog, it's great!
    keep it up, and i'll be sure to come back for more!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had such a fun weekend. Love the photo of you all in your sequin dresses.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest