May 23, 2012

Delta Phi Lambda Anniversary Dinner

Delta Phi Lambda Asian Interest Sorority Dragonfly sushi

This weekend, I drove to Orlando to spend some time with my friends and sorority sisters, without the boyfriend. Strange being there without him. The place we met and called our home for the 3 years of our relationship. But it was good to be able to see other people and have more time to catch up on what I'm missing out on in Orlando. So on Saturday, I spent my evening celebrating my sorority's 7 year anniversary at UCF. Our organization is growing! We had sushi and cocktails at Dragonfly. It. Was. Delicious. 

Line sister love Dragonfly Sushi Restaurant Epsilon Chapter of Delta Phi Lambda sake cocktails Being Silly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



That was a conversation I had with Christina on Twitter (follow me if you'd like). She asked why I didn't wear a dress that showed off my fab shoes. So I did. This time. It's basically a shorter version of my formal outfit I wore during my trip to Atlanta last month. I chose my outfit just for you, Christina! 

Anniversary dinner





6 comments :

  1. You ladies look fantastic!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like so much fun! you all look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the photos are beautiful and you girls looked amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice photos!!!;)

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol i looked on your blog and found this post. didn't realize i was mentioned in here haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest