June 13, 2012

The Mystery of the Missing Glasses


This is completely irrelevant from my usual posts, but it's a mystery happening at my home... kind of. Maybe not, but won't you join me anyway?

Everyday I come home from work, I go into the kitchen for some water. I open the cupboard and normally I would find it full of a collection of tall cups from all over the place. A couple beer mugs even. But lately, it just isn't as full as it normally is and everyone keeps asking where all of the cups went. Well... I seem to have a tendency to wake up in the middle of the night to get a drink of water. (Just one of my quirks I guess). Only, I don't drink it in the kitchen. I sip along as I walk back to my room, place it down on my nightstand and fall back asleep. I do this almost every night, and my cup collection grows. Mystery solved. Sort-of. I can't tell you why I just don't put it away or why I don't use the same cup or why I don't drink in the kitchen. I just don't know. 





But anyways, the cups are now back where they belong. For who knows how long...

5 comments :

  1. I do the same thing! My roommates have learned where to look for the glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing. lol. Adore this post, love. If you get a sec, I just posted pictures from my wedding ceremony. Eeek. Love to hear what you think. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest