June 12, 2012

Nina Holst's Patio

With all the sunny days we've been getting lately, I dream of lazy days spent outdoors. I wouldn't mind a whole day to myself on the beach, in a hammock in my backyard, or in Nina Holst's patio!! She's the blogger over at Stylizimo where she shares beautiful interiors, DIY projects and home decor inspiration. She also created a home decoration community filled with inspirational photos and tagged images of where you can get items featured in them. But I love her patio's zen theme and that sequin pillow... perfect touch of glamour! It looks like such a cozy place to kick back in, don't you think? 


Stylizimo is one of my favorite places to scour for ideas for my own home. Check out her blog for home decor tips, lovely photos and inspirational design.


11 comments :

  1. She has great taste in interior design. Her puppy is so adorable!

    xoxo,
    Taylyn.
    www.onlyforthesweetest.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I've pinned so many of her designs :X

      Delete
  2. oh how i would die to lay there and just relax right now (i'm at work sadly)!!!! maybe with a cocktail in hand and a lesiure book to read:) Lovely patio and love those flowers!!!

    You've got a great blog with lovely photos!!!! ^___^

    Cinz
    http://cinzee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I could definitely see that happening for me too :)

      Delete
  3. Ohh this patio is awesome. I too hope that someday i can have a porch as great as this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I just wish that someday would come a lot sooner!

      Delete
  4. yep, definitely want to be relaxing on this patio right about now!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Your blog is so lovely. If you get a sec would love if you check out my new beach outfit post, thanks.

    Your new follower,

    Eimear x

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that fence! so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest