August 2, 2012

Chimichurri Recipe

chimichurri recipe
chimichurri recipe



chimmy-churry. I love saying it, don't you? :)

Whatever it's in on in a menu, you'll know that's what I'm ordering. Over rice, with veggies, on fish or steak, it goes perfectly with so much! This is my favorite chimichurri recipe that I hope you'll like too. I like this one over the other recipes I've tried because this one calls for roasted jalapenos for a little heat and a kick of smoky flavor.

Chimichurri Recipe

1 cup parsley
1 cup cilantro
1/4 cup of oregano
2 roasted jalapenos
3 tablespoons of lime juice
3 cloves of garlic
3 tablespoons of olive oil
juice from 1 lime
3 tablespoons of dry red wine
1 tablespoon of red-wine vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes

1. Chop the greens and mix the seasonings with the wet ingredients.
2. Blend in a food processor.
3. Serve.

Easy as one, two and three!

6 comments :

  1. Sounds delicious! Thanks so much for sharing!

    Amy


    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, this looks delicious! I'm usually so lazy about cooking (not so lazy about eating... haha) but this looks so yummy and easy! Thanks for sharing :) and thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! x

    Alexa (not Chung)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... that looks REALLY yummy! i'm definitely gonna have to try this over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your kind words!!
    it means a lot to me! :D

    and i love your blog~~
    it looks soooooo yummy!! :D
    and i love your photos from your previous post!
    they are so amazing!!!

    please stop by my blog again when you have time~
    i'd very much like to hear from you again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen/tried this sauce before - definitely need to try it out since I love my ribs too! xx

    Cinnamon Spring
    https://cinnamonspring.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest