September 5, 2012

Nespresso in Miami



Coffee has become a part of my everyday. It doesn't matter if it's a hot day or a cold day, iced or steaming coffee makes my morning. After hearing so many great things about Nespresso coffee, I knew I had to try it. Luckily, there's a Nespresso Cafe in Miami Beach, so I made it my mission to go while I was visiting. Joshua and I made the trip into a mini morning date. It was such a cute and modern cafe with delicious sweets. I loved everything about it. Although it comes with a hefty bill, it was so worth it. Now, I need to save up for a Nespresso machine. Or early Christmas present? ;)

11 comments :

  1. I'd never heard of Nespresso, but it looks like an amazing cup of coffee!!

    -Hannah
    thirstyworlddesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, I've heard Nespresso is pretty fabulous!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really awesome, so many good things on their menu.

      Delete
  3. There's a Nespresso Cafe here in NYC and I've been dying to try it. Whatever that top photo is (do I spy caramel drizzle?!) looks ah-mazing!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try go and try it! If there was a Nespresso Cafe here in St. Pete, I think I would be broke. I think it's actually chocolate drizzle! I ordered a Caramel Mocha latte. :)

      Delete
  4. Oh yum, that place looks delicious! I've never heard of Nespresso before, but their coffee seems crafted with such care. And bonus points for them having macarons. :)

    ♥ x i x i a | thisisxixia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugh coffee sounds SO good right now.

    www.eatblogpray.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for sharing. I am in the Miami and didn't know about this place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should make a trip there one day :) So lucky to be so close to it!

      Delete
  7. I am quite the coffee addict myself too. Now I want to drink one again!! Aah ;)

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest