September 6, 2012

Miami Beach, Unexpectedly

 You would think that when you plan to go to Miami Beach, you plan on actually going on the beach... 



Not the case this time. We didn't pack swimming suits, beachy wear or in Joshua's case, shorts or sandals! I admit that when we were in talks of going to Miami Beach, that we were just going to walk, shop, sightsee and eat.

Somehow we (J and a couple of our friends, Lindsey and Richard) strolled on the beach, sat in the shade of that awesome lifeguard house and people watched. I just marveled at the color of the ocean. It was so blue, not like the greenish color we have here in the Gulf.

Amid crowds of people and noisy passersby, being next to the ocean is still the most rejuvenating place to be.

4 comments :

  1. Great photos! I miss miami. When you get a chance I'd love it if you could check out my blog.

    Xaimarys ♡
    www.ajumbled-mess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miami is one of my favorite cities. I love that there's so much to do, that you technically don't even have to hit the beach. Sounds like you had a good time!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true! We ended up hitting the Miami Beach area two days in a row to be able to see as much of it as we could while I was in town. Both days we didn't plan on going to the actual beach, but we went anyways :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest