December 11, 2012

Season of Lights


One of my most loved things about this season are the cheery decorations. My favorite? The lights! If you're anything like me, you would drive down neighborhoods and "ooh" and "ahh" at all of the houses decorated in bright lights. Some of my neighbors get so creative!

We didn't put up lights outside this year, so instead I added a little extra holiday cheer in my room and outlined my closet with the string lights from my Jack O' Lantern garland


And now, when the light of the day disappears for the night, I let my room glow. I just can't help but stare. 

13 comments :

  1. I totally agree! I love decorating for the season (especially in a small apartment - it makes it feel so cozy!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My families favorite thing was to drive around Christmas Eve and look at all the pretty Christmas lights! Adore this post!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how soft and blurry these look. I have lights up all year round, but I do an extra few strands for the holiday season!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. love lights and i throughly love your blog. great things!

    http://everythingsalwayssunny.com

    Kristin
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love lights so much. And I love photos of lights. These are so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Lights are definitely one of my favorite parts about the holiday!

    Madebygirl.blogspot.com
    MadeByGirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the lights this time of the year too! One of my favorite things is to drive around the neighbor hoods to find houses decorated at night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can totally relate! We haven't got around to driving around the neighbourhood this year, but definitely doing that soon. Lovely post! Thanks for dropping my blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It feels like Christmas whenever I visit your blog. :-) I can imagine your room just glowing at night... somewhat like our living room does after we turn out the lights and just watch the little ones twinkle on the staircase garlands. I love the magic of it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This place I am at is rural and far away from Christmas celebration!! I have not saw anything resembling Christmas other than snow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest