December 7, 2012

Happy Weekend


It's been an incredibly productive week and I am so glad to have the chance to relax for a couple days. We've gotten our Christmas tree up and I was really bracing for disaster from my cats. Thankfully they haven't attempt to climb it or knock down the ornaments. 

This is Koda's first Christmas, so he's just curious about the tree and often sits underneath it; breathing in the pine scent, as I do. 

What are you up to this weekend? Can't believe Christmas is almost here, I'm counting down the days and taking full advantage of doing all things holiday-like. Tonight, I will be participating in The Jingle Bell Run at the Pier, my first race ever. It's supposed to be a candlelit path, and sounds really romantic. I am excited! 

Have a great weekend! 

13 comments :

  1. My cat is also curious about our tree! Every once in awhile he will bat at it to show the tree who's boss :)

    Have fun at your run! Running along a candlelit path sounds magical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Todavía no he armado mi árbol, y también tengo una gatita qué le gustan los adornos, besos ,ana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on the race! A candle lit path sounds like a strange thing to have at a race but it also sounds so beautiful and fun! Have a marvellous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy weekend! Mine will be filled with a few parties…and Christmas cookies!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cats + Christmas trees always equal a great laugh :b Have fun during your run tonight! Sounds like a bunch of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful post! Wish you a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely image!! I didn't know you had an adorable white kitty cat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't believe it's almost Christmas !! So exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to hear about the run!

    And your little tree tutorial is amazing!!! Way to go with the creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck!! I just discovered your beautiful blog!
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest