December 29, 2011

Sleeping Bombers

So I've been missing Joshua :( He's been out of the country for a few days (in Dubai now and India later). So I thought I'd share what we've been up to lately... Sleep bombing! It's when we would take pictures with our beloved sleeping friends... and occasionally strangers apparently. It all started on our plane ride out to California in October when we saw that our neighbor was sleeping. We wanted to take as many pictures as we could of our trip and I guess for whatever reason, we wanted to document that moment. We were laughing so hard we thought we'd wake him up. Ever since then, we continued with this silly game. 





... and we sleep bomb cats too.

I love my man! He so handsome :3
I am smitten...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest