January 22, 2012

Favorites

Being in Orlando and catching up with Joshua and my friends really kept me busy this past weekend. It was a great feeling to be able to be in the company of so many people I love after being away for weeks. Now that I will be starting to work next week, my schedule will finally be filled again. Relaxing and having nothing penciled in my agenda was nice for a few days, but I began to feel very restless and unproductive. I'm used to having so much going on, and now I can't wait to have a regular schedule again. But here are a few of my favorite things from this weekend.

{A beautiful day to go on a date}

{Bittersweet moment of finding a cotton candy 
machine at the theaters and it failing}

{New wedges}


{ Walk around Downtown Orlando with my Big Sister}


{Unveiling of new members of Delta Phi Lambda}

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest