January 7, 2012

Friday Favorites // Back at Home


I haven't posted any Friday Favorites in a while. But today was all about home life and the things I love about it. I love doing some work on my new desk and turning around to see my kitty sprawled out on my messy bed. I gave my parents a break today and cooked my family an Asian dinner. The recipe I used for it found here. My cousin and I caught up over some cappuccino at my favorite gelato shop, Pacuigo. There's just something about a cup of coffee that is so cosmopolitan. Although I lived here nearly my entire life, I never got to appreciate what this city has to offer. I love that there's always something new to discover, so I've been doing just that. I've explored my city in the daytime, but today I've experienced the nightlife I never knew it had. Now that I have been giving this place another chance, I'm finally beginning to embrace the home I once wished to never come back to.





We even got the chance to sleep bomb a guy while walking through the bar area. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest