July 27, 2012

HAPPY WEEKEND!

via 

Yes. All caps for this title is totally necessary. I'm so excited for the weekend and I'm sure you are too, with awesome plans I'm sure? ;) 

I just wanted to thank you all so much for the encouraging words and all of the great suggestions from yesterday's rant about dealing with long distance relationships. So I'm taking advantage one of those ideas this weekend and will be keeping myself busy. I've got my sights on the beach and a BBQ. Two things I'll be checking off from my summer to-do list. and I'm slashing another one off in a couple weeks when I go on a road trip to Murfreesboro, TN, Charleston, SC and St. Augustine, FL with some dear friends and hopefully Joshua. *crossing my fingers* 

Anyone have ideas on where to eat and where to go in my 3 stops? 

10 comments :

  1. Certainly all caps is necessary. HAPPY WEEKEND! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo.

    Must be so exciting to go on this road trip! I have never been to these places but would love to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beach and a bbq are definitely the way to go. beautiful photograph!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo:)

    www.karmellove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beach and BBQ, what else we need ;) Hope you have a nice weekend xxx

    Sneak peek into my life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, don't have any ideas since I've never been travelling outside my country for all my life :D But I wish you for a very safe and fun trip!

    Wanna follow each other?
    BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR

    ReplyDelete
  7. This picture looks like the perfect summer! Your beach and barbeque sound lovely, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a great weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting!

    Amy

    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest