July 12, 2012

Life on the Go

Sadly, Joshua had to go home today and we have to part ways again for while. Maybe we'll see each other again in a few weeks... maybe longer, kinda the sucky part of long distance. But I'm so glad we got to spend some time together. Here's quick roundup of my on the go pictures from our week. 


... it was indeed filled with lots of eating and exploring. Follow me on Instagram @ meowlynn for my other adventures between blog posts!

** PS. That last picture on the bottom left was the set for the strip club in Magic Mike! We found it on accident while stopping for some frozen yogurt.

7 comments :

  1. That sucks he has to leave, he'll be back soon enough!
    Your food pictures make me hungry. Omg, that is the magic mike strip club! Too bad mike isn't in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that picture of him n' the kitty is too cute! Sad for goodbyes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That drink on the upper right looks delicious, what is it? Cute pictures :) and WHAT so cool about stumbling upon the Magic Mike strip club, haha. I have yet to see the movie but I want to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alexa, it's called a "margarona" - a frozen margarita with a bottle of Corona. :)

      Delete
  4. Wow! This looks so wonderful! Going to follow you through bloglovin!!!
    Vicky

    The Golden Bun | new post | follow me

    ReplyDelete
  5. nothing like indulging in food with the one you love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest