July 13, 2012

I Don't Know About You, But I'm...


After long days at work and early mornings, I'm ready to kick back. Aaaannnndddd maybe grab a drink. 
What do you have planned this weekend?

Here are awesome blogs and links to end the week with: 

I just spent my whole lunch break in an explosion of color from Color Me Kate 
and getting inspired by Note to Self
How about these witty balloons on Etsy from InflatedDeflated
I'd love to cool down with this cocktail 
...and satisfy my sweet tooth baking this 

Have a great weekend!

8 comments :

  1. I'm totally ready for the weekend too! Have a great one!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those balloons. We're taking a little daytrip along the coast tomorrow morning to explore some nearby towns. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a great time! I love exploring new cities, even my own :) I hope you had fun!

      Delete
  3. lovely blog. please visit also mine and tell me what you think <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog with great content, keep it up:)
    I'm following you, hope you do the same
    Www.bisbookblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah, it's Sunday and I just saw this post, but I completely understand. I was so ready for the weekend on Friday, and I just want it to continue now. :)
    Ah, those Inflated Deflated balloons are hilarious. I love the purple "Your Fault" one. XD
    ♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd really like the weekend to last a few more days too. There's so much I'd like to do, which makes me even more anxious for next weekend :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest