August 31, 2012

Finding My Heart in Miami


Happy Friday and thank goodness for the long weekend!

How do you plan on spending the Labor Day weekend? I'll be heading to Miami today to see Joshua and explore the city! And what a better way of doing that than trying out new restaurants through Miami Spice. It features a fixed three course meal with signature dishes from some of the best restaurants in Miami. Sounds like a romantic date night to me. I can't wait! Exploring new places is our favorite thing to do together, and we have so many places to see in such a short amount of time.

** Speaking of food and travel, let's make this zucchini noodle bowl from Love and Lemons and spend a weekend here. Please?

Have a great weekend, all!

Images via 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

12 comments :

  1. Oooh, Miami sounds fun. I hope the weather cooperates for ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that is so exciting! Have fun visiting your mistah! :)
    And I really like those mugs...kinda wanna try that. If only my handwriting will cooperate.

    ♥ x i x i a | thisisxixia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this mug!!!

    XOXO,

    http://outfitidentifier.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw yay, have so much fun in Miami! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun in Miami! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures! Hope you have a great week with your love :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pics...enjoy your long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just discovered your blog and I love it! I'm your newest follower - hope you can check me out too! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spent my weekend in Santa Cruz, it was sunny and lots of fun! I hope you had a wonderful time in Miami.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest