August 28, 2012

Poolside Engagement Party


This weekend I had the honor of attending my friend Stephanie's engagement party. Slowly the people around me are getting engaged and hitched. Which means, I have arrived to that stage in life when this is the norm. It's a very exciting time and there's so many couples to be happy for! But I digress, it was a fun party with good BBQ, games and 5 gallons of sangria.

Cheers to an everlasting love, Jason and Stephanie!


 Not sure if it was the sangria or just pure silliness that made this happen. But it did result in some knee-slapping and throw your head back kind of laughing. Such good times with these girls.

4 comments :

  1. LOVELY pictures. Looks like so much fun! :)

    www.eatblogpray.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great and fun engagement party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Milynn, you look so pretty!! This looks like such fun - I kinda can't wait until my friends start getting engaged. ^^

    ♥ x i x i a | thisisxixia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had so much fun!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest