April 12, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday: Long Distance

Love and whimsy blog quotes

We've been together for three years. Four this year. When we're together, we love to just bum around and watch shows.  We love spending the day together. We just simply enjoy each other's company. A few months ago, I graduated and got a job, and everything we knew was flipped upside down. We now live 2 hours away from each other when we were just 2 minutes apart in Orlando. As this month comes to an end, and he gets closer to graduating, the distance between us will only grow more. It's going to be a difficult living apart for who knows how long and managing our relationship long distance. But I think this will be good. I'll definitely need some help, but it'll be good.

These pictures are the outtakes of our photo shoot a couple weekends ago that I promised I would post. We're just being silly. When I look back at them, I remember how much I loved that day. Despite having to trudge through some weeds and twigs scratching at my legs and encountering wasps making themselves at home by our feet. It was a lot of fun, and I think even though we were goofing off while the camera snapped away, we were fortunate that it captured who we are. They will be a constant reminder keeping me strong throughout our separation. We've only got a few more times to be together before we enter into the abyss. Yes. I think that's what I'm going to call our long distance. The Abyss. 


love and whimsy being a free spirit

love and whimsy blog photo

love and whimsy blog photo
Everything that I understand, I understand because I love quote by tolstoy






Joshua being silly


5 comments :

  1. These shots are so cute<3 & long distance will only make your relationship that much stronger~

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love your outfit. (:

    Check out my blog & follow? (:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just happened upon your blog and I'm so glad I did! Your photos are so pretty! I love the photo shoot! You can definitely see the love between you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. (: You can do whatever you set your heart to. It'll work out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest