July 17, 2012

Sunday Brunch: Cassis American Brasserie

Sunday Brunch at Cassis in Downtown St. Petersburg

The thing I love most about Sunday is going out on the town for brunch. It gives me an excuse to eat delicious food and explore St. Petersburg. This past Sunday, Joshua and a couple of our friends took his sister to Cassis before they left to back home. This is one of my favorite restaurants downtown. It's a blend of traditional European Brassiere with some American flair. We've always eaten inside, but next time I'm thinking we'll have eat on the outdoor terrace and soak in the pretty scenery around the restaurant. There's so many more places to try, so I'm hoping to make Sunday brunch our little tradition.

Sunday Brunch at Cassis in Downtown St. Petersburg




15 comments :

  1. Oh yummy, the food looks so delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks yummy!

    http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...that french toast looks so scrumptious! I love it when the slices are huge like that, and they pile on the fruit. :)
    That place looks wonderful!
    ♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I did not expect it to be so huge! I was pretty surprised I even finished it all. So delicious.

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness, your brunch looks so delicious! I was practically drooling looking at the first photo :)
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, now that is how you do brunch. yummy. Fabulous post, love! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post for LaurenConrad.com. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, that French toast. I can't even handle it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I think that's my favorite breakfast food :)

      Delete
  7. OMG, that photo is making my mouth water! It looks so delicious!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so hungry right now,it's amazing,i love this post and i follow you :D
    hope you can follow me back http://fashionandthecity-ilda.blogspot.com/ :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. So awesome and mouthwatering :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest